Sunday, August 27, 2006

Man kills wife in shelter

This guy broke into a domestic violence shelter and shot his wife to death. Here's the link to the entire story. The shelter was a moble home, so it wasn't hard for him to get in. It's hard for me to believe that we can spend billions to "protect" the citizens of Iraq, but the best place in Sylva, NC, to keep a woman safe from a man who is determined to kill her is a trailer.

I am always shocked at people who want to kill their partners. In my experience, it's always about sex on some level: who she's having sex with, who she's refusing to have sex with, who he thinks she might be having sex with, that sort of thing. Others may say it's about control, but I say it's about control over sex. Just my opinion and I am welcome to it on my own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment